Nelsonís Corporate Catering and Fundraising Licensee
Nelsonís USA franchise system offers prospective franchisees the opportunity to develop a food service operation that specializes in producing high quality products for corporate events, fundraising events, or even sporting events. Utilizing the Port-A-Pit cooking system, Nelson's franchisees are trained and equipped to produce high quality products, consistently and efficiently affording them the opportunity to enter their respective markets utilizing quality and pricing as competitive advantages. In addition, Nelson's collaborative training program provides each franchisee with the opportunity to learn unique marketing and operational techniques from franchisees in different cities combining nearly forty years experience with the latest in business growth and developement methodologies. To qualify as a Nelson's Franchise Prospect you must have:
- $35,000 in liquid assets
- A net worth of over $150,000
- The intention of working full time or having full time partners with at least 25 percent equity stake in the business
- A general knowledge of business with experience in marketing and/or food service operations
The Nelson's Franchise Provides Franchisees with:
- Exclusive territory for development of the Nelson's System
- Rights to use Nelsonís trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual properties.
- Assistance in the initial building, equipment, and site selection processes
- Access to Nelsonís Operation Manuals
- Web site link presence at NelsonUSA.com
- Access to professionally developed marketing and promotional material
- Access to nationally recognized corporate network references
- Initial and ongoing collaborative training opportunities.